This post will discuss whether Is Cosmtours Scam or Legit, customer reviews and whether it is safe to use this website.
Are you looking for an ecommerce website with a wide range of fascinating products? Are you looking for a website with a reasonable price and exciting offer? If yes, then you must come across Google, with many ecommerce websites that are known Worldwide.
Buying products online has become a daily ritual, and after Covid-19, this trend is growing with time. Now people prefer to buy things online, but this increasing trend gives rise to many frauds and scams. Thus, it is always better to check the legitimacy of the website. To keep you safe here, we have researched a website on whether Is Cosmtours Scam or Legit.
General features of Cosmtours to check its legitimacy
- The domain was created on Tuesday 21st, March 2023, at 12:00 am, meaning it is very young.
- This website doesn’t have any social media links on its pages.
- The website’s popularity is poor.
- The domain is not blocklisted by any user yet.
- The website is secured with the HTTPS Connection; thus, it is safe.
- This website ranked 27 out of 100 in terms of suspicion.
- In the Threat and Phishing index, this website scored 39 out of 100, which is not so good.
- The spam score of the website is only 3.
- We haven’t found any Cosmtours Reviews on the Google page.
- This website scored 18 out of 100 in terms of Malware.
- In the trust index, this website scored 47.1%, which is an average score.
- The owner’s name and details are not found.
What is Cosmtours: All you need to know?
Cosmtours is a trendy ecommerce website dealing with a wide range of clothing, guitar, footwear, belt, and helmet. Besides clothing and accessories, this website sells a wide array of home accessories; including bamboo mats, dining sets, and much more.
The user can avail of discounts and products at sale prices after Subscribing to the website. There is also an additional discount after buying a certain amount of products from this website.
Specifications to know: Is Cosmtours Scam or Legit ?
- URL- https://www.cosmtours.com
- Name- Not properly given on the website.
- Address- 212, Horton Road, Datchet, slough, England, SL3 9HL
- Phone Number- We did not find the phone number of the company.
- Email Address- email@example.com
- Postal Code- Postal Code of the company is SL3 9HL.
- Shipping charges, Shipping charges depend upon the country and method you choose.
- Return Policy- You can return the product within 14 days of receiving it.
- Delivery Policy- The product will be delivered within 6-16 working days, depending upon the shipment of the country and the shipping methods you choose.
- Cosmtours Reviews– We haven’t found any review of the website on Google or the website.
- Chat Process- The chat process is not available on the website.
- Exchange Policy- Final sale items are not eligible for exchange.
Pros of the website
- A wide range of products at discount prices.
Cons of the website
- The payment method is not clear.
- Absence of customer reviews on the Google website.
- Social media pages are not found.
Existing Cosmtours Reviews
Customer reviews play a vital role in understanding and trusting any website. So, we tried hard to fetch customer reviews on Google and our website, but we couldn’t find any reviews.
It is necessary to keep yourself safe and secure from internet fraud. Thus, learn safety tips against trending Credit Card Scams and fraud. Click here
We have analysed all the legitimacy factors of Cosmtours, and it seems suspicious. Many factors trigger the red flag sign, including a young domain, absence of customer reviews, owner’s details, a social media page and much more. If you still want to use it, use it at your own risk. However, we suggest you always buy the product from a reliable source.
Was this post helpful for you? Please share your views in the comment section below.
Is Cosmtours Scam or Legit– FAQs
Q1. What are the shipping charges on the website?
Ans. Shipping charges vary depending on the country and mode of shipping you choose.
Q2. Is the company registered?
Ans. We are unaware of that, and the company number is not the same on the two pages of the website.
Q3. What is the return address for the products?
Ans. The return address for the products is not given.
Q4. Does the website offer worldwide shipping?
Q5. Do they offer free shipping?