Selling a junk car can often be a stressful experience for many, which is why opting to use a cash-for-car service can often be a lifesaver to effectively get rid of your junk car. In this respect, USCarJunker has steadily grown into one of the top online car-buying services in the current market.
A big part of that is because the company is willing to buy junk cars of any condition via instant offers that provide car owners with a faster sale process than private listings. You simply need to provide the company with details on the car that you intend to sell, and they provide you with a valuation that you can either choose to accept or decline.
And the best part is that USCarJunker doesn’t charge users anything to use their service, either. So, we opted to take a deeper look into why you should consider using this service to offload an old used car that may be sitting idly in your driveway.
Is USCarJunker Legit?
In the world of online car sales, it is understandable that lots of car owners will be uneasy about selling their vehicles online, but you can rest assured that USCarJunker is a completely legitimate business.
The company has been in the auto industry for quite some time and has managed to build a stellar online reputation for delivering a quality service that is as advertised.
And if you may be wondering why junking a car to USCarJunker is so easy, it is because the company sells junk car parts to its network of dealers nationwide. This is also why they are more than willing to accept any vehicle, no matter what its condition may be.
On top of that, USCarJunker is the type of company that takes customer service seriously. This means that even if you need assistance preparing your documents, the company’s representatives will be ready to guide you through the entire process.
Will USCarJunker Take My Junk Car?
Yes. According to the company, it doesn’t matter if the car is still roadworthy, may have been in an accident, or even experienced fire/flood damage. They will make you an offer, which makes it a great service for anyone looking to offload a car that nobody is interested in purchasing.
However, if your car happens to be customized with aftermarket accessories, it is usually best that you take them out. This is because you can usually reuse those accessories or sell them separately to maximize your earnings.
Is It Better To Sell Privately or Use USCarJunker Instead?
In most cases, it often depends on the condition that your car is in. For instance, if you happen to have a car that is still in relatively good condition, you will likely get more money by selling it to a private buyer.
However, if the car has issues or cannot be driven anymore, then your best bet is to use USCarJunker, as the sale process will be almost instant and you won’t have to waste time searching for a buyer.
The only downside is that there is a cost involved in the sense that you are going to end up leaving money on the table. However, this doesn’t mean the service is bad; rather, when you sell your car to a service like USCarJunker, you will end up having to give up some money for the extra convenience factor.
And in most cases, it often ends up being worth it because they will come to your house, pick up the vehicle, and hand over the payment, thereby sparing you a lot of wasted time and effort.
How Does The USCarJunker Process Work?
Before car services like USCarJunker arrived, selling damaged junk cars was an almost impossible task. However, the company has built a fast and simple online service that allows you to dispose of your vehicle and make some extra cash in just a few minutes.
In this respect, the first step that you need to take is to head to their website and fill out an online form that requires you to share information about the car and its current condition. This will usually involve details like the car’s make, model, year, mileage, etc.
You will also need to answer a few specific questions regarding the vehicle’s condition, such as the state of the interior, if there’s any visible body damage, etc.
The platform then uses the information you input to generate an instant cash offer. However, do keep in mind that while it can be tempting to embellish the true state of the car’s condition, USCarJunker’s representatives will usually perform an on-site assessment.
So, if the car’s condition doesn’t match the information you shared, there is a high chance that they will reduce the final offer amount. Once the form is submitted and you are presented with an offer, you have the option of accepting or declining it.
If you decide to accept it, a company representative will contact you to schedule a time and place for the purchase, depending on what suits you best. They will arrive, inspect the car, and tow it away after paying you the agreed-upon amount.
Pros and Cons Of Using USCarJunker
Every service comes with its own pros and cons and USCarJunker is no different. For starters, there are a number of benefits that the company offers that help it stand out in the market.
- Instant no-obligation offers: Once you complete the online form, you can expect to receive an offer within minutes and you are under no obligation to accept it. This means that you can take your time to review offers from other services if you want to see if you can find a higher offer.
- All Cars Accepted: USCarJunker is willing to purchase any type of junk car, no matter what the make, model, year, or current condition may be, and all for a fair price. This is in contrast to most other car-buying services that may have exemptions for specific vehicles.
- Good Customer Support: The company has a highly responsive customer service team that is ready and able to answer any questions or address any potential complaints you may have. You can email them at any time and they will reach back to you with a reply in a matter of hours.
On the flip side, there are a few negative aspects to using USCarJunker that you should remain aware of.
- Offers are not guaranteed: USCarJunker will provide you with an instant quote, but that doesn’t mean that the offer is guaranteed. This is only because your car still needs to be physically inspected. So, if the information you initially shared isn’t 100% accurate, you will probably get a lesser amount than the original offer.
- Use third-party towing services: While USCarJunker is able to collect your vehicle, no matter which state you reside in, they use third-party towing companies to do so. As such, there is no guarantee that there won’t be any potential delays during the pickup stage.
In the end, USCarJunker is best when you want to quickly dispose of a junk car or simply need access to some quick cash. The service is fast, efficient, and, most importantly, reliable.
Plus, it will save you a lot of time and effort in the long run. However, if you happen to own a newer make and model with low mileage, then you are probably better off trying to find a private buyer.