Award-winning three-acre communal garden, surrounded by listed stucco-fronted houses from around 1865. Grassy lawns, a fine set of interesting trees, many lovely island beds and a children\'s play area.
Beautiful triangular garden lined with plane trees. A source of joy to the residents who use it.
A beautiful, tranquil mid-Victorian garden, perfectly proportioned in the form of a triangle, with formal and informal beds. White stucco houses dating from the 1860s surround this peaceful space.
3 gardens selected