Beautiful, quiet 1.5-acre garden square surrounded by large plane trees and white stucco-fronted houses. Much horticultural interest following recent replanting.
Sister garden to Cleveland Square, entirely refurbished in 2006 by the residents' association, including traditional railings.
These gardens, 'serene with a touch of waywardness', are surrounded by five-storey stucco-fronted houses built in 1858 by Henry de Bruno Austin. Gardens recently upgraded. Refreshments.
3 gardens selected