Pembridge Square was built between 1856 and 1864, with the garden being completed in 1865. It recently received awards for the best garden in north Kensington and best large private garden square.
The long rectangular garden has a beautiful woodland area, wildflowers at the east end, a rose garden at the west end and a long herbaceous border.
- Sunday 11:00–17:00
- Children's play area with swings and a hornbeam maze.
Opposite No.11 Pembridge Square
Nearest postcode: W2 4ED
- 27, 28, 31, 52, 70, 94, 148, 328, 390, 452
- Notting Hill Gate
- Cycle hire station:
- Pembridge Villas (Map)
- Public toilets:
- Notting Hill Gate (Opposite Coronet) automatic:
Saturday 00:00-24:00 + Sunday 00:00-24:00 (Map)
- Some narrow gravel paths, but others have been improved to allow wheelchair use.
- Working assistance dogs only