Bowes Park Community Garden
(Photo: Celia Lowe)
This garden, on the route of the New River Walk, is owned by Thames Water but run by the Bowes Park Community Association on a voluntary basis.
The garden is well used by local residents, offering people an oasis of green with lawns, flower beds and benches plus space for children to play - including a wooden playbus, new this year!
- Saturday 10:00–17:00
+ Sunday 10:00–17:00
- Our annual Summer Garden Party is on Saturday, from 2pm to 5pm, with music, face-painting, and children's arts and crafts activities. Home-made cakes, snacks and refreshments, including Pimms stall. Plants for sale.
Nearest postcode: N22 8LZ
- 121, 141, 232, 329, 221
- Bowes Park train, Bounds Green tube
- The garden is mainly grassed and uneven in places. However, there is a wheelchair-accessible path which leads to the four benches.
- Working assistance dogs only
- Barbecues not permitted in the garden.