This garden was a part of Fulham Palace’s grounds until 1935 when it was given to the church for a new vicarage. The soil is sandy and stony and on the west side lies the line of the old Fulham Palace moat. The house is covered in wisteria and the garden is home to beautiful mature trees including a splendid magnolia. Trees and shrubs include Pyrus salacifolia pendula, Hoheria, Viburnum plicatum ‘Pink Beauty’, the relatively rare Mahonia russellii, Indigofera pendula, Ceratonia silique and a wonderful Cotinus that dominates the right-hand side of the garden. Roses include climber ‘Phyllis Bide’, shrub rose ‘Cerise Boquet’ and ‘Madame Alfred Carrier’ on the trellis.